. Tyana's Blog: Be My Light ~Kevin Oh~

Be My Light ~Kevin Oh~

Be My Light
Sung by Kevin Oh
Taken From Single ~Chicago Typewriter OST Part 4~
Released on April 29, 2017.
Track # 1

The Original Lyric


Look up at the stars
that light the night sky.
Wherever you are,
remember they shine.


bam haneureul balkhineun
jeo byeoldeureul barabwayo
eodie itdeun geu byeoldeureun
bicnago itdaneun geol gieokhaejuseyo

Oh when the wind blows,
I'm feeling you here.
Forever I'll know
that forever you're near in my soul.

barami bureoomyeon
geudaega gyeote isseumeul neukkyeoyo
eonjena gieokhalgeoeyo
hangsang nae yeonghonane itneun geudaereul

This my prayer in darkness,
don't let go of me.
Do you know where your heart is?
It's where I want to be.

eodumsogui je gidoreul nohji marajuseyo
geudaeui maeumi itneun gosiramyeon
jega itgo sipeun gosijyo

Without you here I'm falling.
What else can I do?
Through the years I'm calling,
I'm calling home to you.

geudaeeopsi jeon wanjeonhaji anhayo
geudaeeopsin mueotdo hal su eopseoyo
manheun sigan dongan geudaereul chatgoisseoyo
geudaeege daheul su itdorok

Be the one who
says I want you
evermore inside.

jeoreul wonhandago malhaejuseyo
geudaeui maeum soge eonjena

You're the only
one who knows me.
Won't you be my light?
Be my light.
Be my light.

geudaemani jeoreul ihaehaejuneun saramieyo
jeoege bici doeeojuseyo
jeoege bici...
jeoege bici...

Somewhere in our dreams,
in our highest heights,
I'm there in between.
I'm there in the light.

uriui kkum sog eodinga...
uriui gajang choegoui sungan eodingae
geu saie jega isseoyo
geu bic ane isseoyo


This my prayer in darkness,
don't let go of me.
Do you know where your heart is?
It's where I want to be.

eodumsogui je gidoreul nohji marajuseyo
geudaeui maeumi itneun gosiramyeon
jega itgo sipeun gosijyo

Without you here I'm falling.
What else can I do?
Through the years I'm calling,
I'm calling home to you.

geudaeeopsi jeon wanjeonhaji anhayo
geudaeeopsin mueotdo har su eopseoyo
manheun sigan dongan geudaereul chatgoisseoyo
geudaeege daheul su itdorok

Be the one who
says I want you
evermore inside.
jeoreul onhandago malhaejuseyo
geudaeui maeum soge eonjena

You're the only
one who knows me.
Won't you be my light?
Be my light.

geudaemani jeoreul ihaehaejuneun saramieyo
jeoege bici doeeojuseyo
bici doeeojuseyo

Won't you be...

Look up at the stars
that light the night sky.
Wherever you are,
remember they shine in your heart.

bam haneureul balkhineun
jeo byeoldeureul barabwayo
eodie itdeun geu byeoldeureun
bicnago itdaneun geol gieokhaejuseyo



English Translation


Look up at the stars
that light the night sky.
Wherever you are,
remember they shine.

Oh when the wind blows,
I’m feeling you here.
Forever I’ll know
that forever you’re near in my soul.

This my prayer in darkness,
don’t let go of me.
Do you know where your heart is?
It’s where I want to be.

Without you here I’m falling.
What else can I do?
Through the years I’m calling,
I’m calling home to you.

Be the one who
says I want you
evermore inside.

You’re the only
one who knows me.
Won’t you be my light?
Be my light.
Be my light.

Somewhere in our dreams,
in our highest heights,
I’m there in between.
I’m there in the light.

This my prayer in darkness,
don’t let go of me.
Do you know where your heart is?
It’s where I want to be.

Without you here I’m falling.
What else can I do?
Through the years I’m calling,
I’m calling home to you.

Be the one who
says I want you
evermore inside.

You’re the only
one who knows me.
Won’t you be my light?
Be my light.

Won’t you be…

Look up at the stars
that light the night sky.
Wherever you are,

remember they shine in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...