. Tyana's Blog: Think About You ~KNK~

Think About You ~KNK~

Think About You 
Sung by KNK
Taken From Single ~Gravity~
Released on May 25, 2017.
Track # 1

The Original Lyric

Think About You girl
jakku nega bogosipeo
I wanna hold you tight
ijen deo gakkawojigo sipeo yeah
jogeumssik neowa naui
georireul jophyeo gago sipeo
nuneul ttel su eopseul mankeum
neon neomu yeppeo yeppeo

You You na ireon jeogeun cheoeumiya
You You mideulji moreugessjiman
haru jongil neoui saenggageuro
ildo jedaero hajireul moshae moshae
You You ontong naegeneun neoppuniya
You You Everyday Everytime
nega joha neodo nawa gatgil barae

Think About You
Think About You
Think About You
neoui namjaigil wonhae yeah
Think About You
Think About You
Think About You
neodo nawa gatgil barae


English Translation


Think About You girl
I keep missing you
I wanna hold you tight
I wanna be closer to you now
I want to close the space between us
You’re so pretty, I can’t take my eyes off of you

You you, I’ve never been this way before
You you, I don’t know if you’ll believe me but
All day, I think about you
So I can’t even properly work
You you, it’s only you for me
You You Everyday Everytime
I like you, hope you feel the same way

Think About You Think About You
Think About You, I wanna be your man yeah
Think About You Think About You

Think About You, hope you feel the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...