. Tyana's Blog: 쿵쾅대[Heart Pound] ~Eddy Kim~

쿵쾅대[Heart Pound] ~Eddy Kim~

쿵쾅대 
~ Heart Pound
Sung by Eddy Kim
Taken From Single ~쿵쾅대[Heart Pound]~
Released on June 9, 2017.
Track # 1

The Original Lyric

aigo eotteokhae na banhan geot gatae
a aniya oneureun jangnan aniya
I’ll go right to her
na gobaekhal geoya
woo she’s ma girl friend oneulbuteo

a eotteokhae kungkwangdaeyo
simjangi tto kungkwangdae
a eotteokhae kungkwangdae
nae maeumi tto kungkwangdae

sinnara jeomjeom gakkawojinikka
but I’ll be so cool
nunchido mot chaege
I’ve never fell in love
with someone
this so hard
nan cheosnune ppajil ri eopseul jul arassneunde

aigo eotteokhae puk ppajin geot gatae
a yaedeura na jeongmal yeojachingu saenggyeosseo
I’ll go right to her
na gobaekhal geoya
woo she’s ma girl friend oneulbuteo

a eotteokhae kungkwangdaeyo
simjangi tto kungkwangdae

I just want a minute woo
kungkwangdaeyo simjangi geunyeoreul jinjja saranghae
Oh baby
imi kkeutnasseo neoreul bwasseul ttae
Oh oh oh darling
but i’ve got to stay still woo
eotteokhae

sinnara jeomjeom deo ppajyeodeunikka
nan cheosnune ppajil ri eopseul jul arassneunde
I’ve never fell in love
with someone
this so hard
nae simjangeun teojil riga
eopseul jul arassneunde

aigo eotteokhae tto banhan geot gatae
I’m excited geunyeoreul jeongmal saranghae


English Translation


Oh my, what do I do? I think I’m in love
No, no, I’m not joking today
I’ll go right to her and tell her
woo she’s ma girl friend, starting from today

What do I do? My heart pounds, my heart pounds again
What do I do? My heart pounds, my heart pounds again

I’m getting excited, I’m getting closer
but I’ll be so cool so she’ll never notice
I’ve never fell in love with someone
this so hard
I thought I’d never fall in love at first sight

Oh my, what do I do? I’m in so deep
Hey guys, I really got a girlfriend
I’ll go right to her and tell her
woo she’s ma girl friend, starting from today

What do I do? My heart pounds, my heart pounds again

I just want a minute woo
My heart pounds, I really love her
Oh baby
(It’s already over when I saw you
Oh oh oh darling
but i’ve got to stay still
woo what do I do?)

I’m getting excited, I’m getting closer
but I’ll be so cool so she’ll never notice
I’ve never fell in love with someone
this so hard
I thought my heart would never explode

Oh my, what do I do? I’ve fallen for her again
I’m excited, I really love her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...