. Tyana's Blog: Idea Of You ~Arty Feat Eric Nam~

Idea Of You ~Arty Feat Eric Nam~

Idea Of You
Sung by Arty Feat Eric Nam
Taken From Single ~Idea Of You~
Released on June 10, 2017.
Track # 1

The Original Lyric

Haven`t been myself
Lost you and then I lost myself
Yeah I know
Said it`s for the best
So why this feeling in my chest
Yeah I know

Cuz I been
Up late at night,
You on my mind,
Does that make it right
Yeah I been
Up all alone,
Bed feeling cold,
But still I don`t know

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

Staring at a photo
Just to keep the feeling going,
I know,
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Should be moving on
But there`s a chance I`m holding on
Can`t let go

Cuz I been
Up late at night,
You on my mind,
Does that make it right
Yeah I been
Up all alone,
Bed feeling cold,
But still I don`t know

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

All that I know is my heart 
feels more like a stone
All that I know is I don`t 
really know at all

Do I miss you, or do I just miss the idea

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

Do I miss you
Or do I just miss the idea of you
Idea of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...