. Tyana's Blog: Mr. Misery ~Myteen~

Mr. Misery ~Myteen~

Mr. Misery
Sung by Myteen
Taken From Mini Album ~Myteen Go!~
Released on July 26, 2017.
Track # 5

The Original Lyric

Listen whatcha say
I’m a Dangerous deoche geollin Race
miro soge ppajin geol guhaejwo jebal

I’m a crazy Taxi cheoreom dallyeo Rush
irijeori hemaeda
meomchwo seo neoran sinhoe

Uh Not my style wae nan neoreul wonhae
But I don’t know myohan ikkeullime chwihae
neoreul wonhae Baby chamji moshae Crazy
jeomjeom deo michyeo michyeoga oneulbam

I can show you ppeonhan nomdeulgwaneun dareun geol
I can tell you mwonga dallado dareun geol
I do MYTEEN geolgo ttak jalla malhalge
Amigo anigo neoege ppajyeo nan Mr. Misery

lallala lalallala iyuneun mwolkka
lallala lalallala seolmyeongi piryohae
sansoga bujokhanga bwa
jeongsini gachulhaessna bwa
wae jakku saenggagina michyeo nan Mr. Misery

ppalgan ripseutik jjalpeun seukeoteu
Uh Uh Mr. Misery
Sweet Smell Channel No.5
Uh Uh Mr. Misery

Misery heumppeok jeoksil geoya Vestige
gamtansaneun saengryakhae Vastly
ara oneurui Dress code Red sun
maeil neoui dwireul jjocca rady

jungdogiran got simjangi tight
haejineun geot jipchagiran deo
neowa gakkawojineun daneoigie
bimillie neoreul ttaradanineun nan
Yeah Mr. Misery

I can show you ppeonhan nomdeulgwaneun dareun geol
I can tell you mwonga dallado dareun geol
I do MYTEEN geolgo ttak jalla malhalge
Amigo anigo neoege ppajyeo nan Mr. Misery

lallala lalallala iyuneun mwolkka
lallala lalallala seolmyeongi piryohae
sansoga bujokhanga bwa
jeongsini gachulhaessna bwa
wae jakku saenggagina michyeo nan Mr. Misery

arikkari saranginji jipchagin geonji
bandaera neoege ikkeullineun geonji
ajikkkaji saranginji jungdogin geonji
teojyeobeoril deushan nae simjangeun Wake up

I can show you ppeonhan nomdeulgwaneun dareun geol
I can tell you mwonga dallado dareun geol
I do MYTEEN geolgo ttak jalla malhalge
Amigo anigo neoege ppajyeo nan Mr. Misery

I don’t know I don’t know
I don’t know oh Misery
and I know and I know
and I know oh Misery
I don’t know I don’t know
I don’t know oh Misery

Ah Ah Mr. Misery



English Translation


(Listen whatcha say)
I’m a dangerous, this race is in a trap
I’m in a maze, save me please

I’m a crazy Taxi, running, rush
I was lost but I stopped at your light

Uh! Not my style but why do I want you?
But I don’t know, I’m drunk with this strange pull
I want you baby, I can’t hold it in, crazy
I’m going crazier tonight

I can show you, I’m different from the typical guys
I can tell you, I’m something special
I do MYTEEN, I’ll tell you straight up
I’m not an amigo, I’ve fallen for you, I’m Mr. Misery

Lala lala, what’s the reason?
Lala lala, I need an explanation
Maybe I need more oxygen, maybe my mind has left me
I keep thinking of you, going crazy, I’m Mr. Misery

Red lipstick, short skirt
Uh Uh Mr. Misery
Sweet Smell Channel No.5
Uh Uh Mr. Misery

Misery, I’m gonna drench you, vestige
Hold back your awe, vastly
I know, today’s dress code, red sun
Every day, I chase you, lady

Addiction makes my heart tight
I’m getting more obsessed
Because it’s a word that makes me closer to you
Secretly, I’m following you
Yeah Mr. Misery

I can show you, I’m different from the typical guys
I can tell you, I’m something special
I do MYTEEN, I’ll tell you straight up
I’m not an amigo, I’ve fallen for you, I’m Mr. Misery

Lala lala, what’s the reason?
Lala lala, I need an explanation
Maybe I need more oxygen, maybe my mind has left me
I keep thinking of you, going crazy, I’m Mr. Misery

I don’t know if this is love or obsession
Am I attracted to you because you’re the opposite of me?
I still don’t know if this is love or an addiction
My heart is about to burst, wake up

I can show you, I’m different from the typical guys
I can tell you, I’m something special
I do MYTEEN, I’ll tell you straight up
I’m not an amigo, I’ve fallen for you, I’m Mr. Misery

I don’t know I don’t know
I don’t know oh Misery
and I know and I know
and I know oh Misery
I don’t know I don’t know
I don’t know oh Misery


Ah Ah Mr. Misery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...