. Tyana's Blog: YNF ~Groovy Room Feat. Nafla, Verbal Jint~

YNF ~Groovy Room Feat. Nafla, Verbal Jint~

YNF 
Sung by Groovy Room Feat. Nafla, Verbal Jint
Taken From Mini Album ~Everywhere~
Released on July 24, 2017.
Track # 4

The Original Lyric

geokjeonghaji malgo masyeo
I’m tasting it
geu teibeure gandaneun geon
u just wasting it
siganeun eopsgo sarameun manha
but they ain’t got
nothing on na to fla
the best case in here

dambaereul mureo
nan yeojeonhi eorin nai
so i smoke sometimes
kissing girls in the club
saneun geon jeulgeowo
I’m living life
hago sipeun geon haeya dwae
umjigyeo living right

GroovyRoomkkeoe
sinnage moving
rappin since 2005
in middle school
enjoying parties
paeni geonnejun
Chandon bottleeuleuleul poppin’
m k i t got the crowd pumpin

oneul dasi an onikkan
jeulgyeo bunwigireul
jeo yeoja meorieda
saegyeo bageo naui ireum
masimyeonseo deureumyeon
neukkyeojil geoya
let it vibe
come fuks wit the rhythm
and I’m gone

We still young and fly
i just come with the rhythm
ajigeun sigani manha

We still young and fly
i just come with ambition
urin ajikdo eoryeo

We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly

geokjeonghajima
I’m not drinkin’
I’m just buyin’
yeogi daebubunui namjan
ama simhage pain
ne oseul hwajero
samgeona animyeon
neoui mok dwiui taetue eolkhin
gugujeoljeolhan sayeon

mureobogessji
I don’t care how you got that
i bameul geureon daehwaro
heomuhage nangbihal ttae
geu sunganedo urin neulkeoga
so let’s live now
ne apui bin janeul jwobwa
have a sip now

GroovyRoomkkeo wieseo
I be flowing smooth
rappin since 1999
that was Show and Prove
enjoying life
nega paeninji yeobun
amu sanggwani eopsne
nan wonrae nae mamdaeroin type

oneul dasi an onikkan
jeulgyeo bunwigireul
eochapi nan ijeobeoril geoya
neoui ireum
naeil gieoknalmanhan geon
i eneojippun
let it vibe
come fucks with the rhythm
and I’m gone

We still young and fly
i just come with the rhythm
ajigeun sigani manha

We still young and fly
i just come with ambition
urin ajikdo eoryeo

We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly



English Translation


Don’t worry, just drink
I’m tasting it
Going to that table?
u just wasting it
There’s no time but a lot of people
but they aint got
nothing on na to fla
the best case in here

Bite down on my cigarette
I’m still young
so i smoke sometimes
kissing girls in the club
Life is fun
I’m living life
I need to do what I wanna do, move
living right

Having fun moving to Groovy Room
rappin since 2005
in middle school
enjoying parties
Poppin the Chandon bottle that a fan gave
m k i t got the crowd pumpin

Today won’t ever come
So have fun
Engrave my name on that girl’s head
You’ll feel it as you drink and listen
let it vibe
come fuks wit the rhythm
and I’m gone

We still young and fly
i just come with the rhythm
There’s still a lot of time

We still young and fly
i just come with ambition
We’re still young

We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly

don’t worry
I’m not drinkin’ I’m just buyin’
Most guys here are gonna be talking about
Your low cut top
Or the tattoo on the back of your neck

They can ask but
I don’t care how you got that
Don’t wanna waste this night
With that kind of talk
We’re getting old every moment
so let’s live now
Give me your empty glass
have a sip now

On top of GroovyRoom’s
I be flowing smooth
rappin since 1999,
that was ‘Show and Prove’
enjoying life,
I don’t care if you’re a fan or not
I’m the type to do what I want

Today won’t come again
So have fun
I’m gonna forget your name anyway
The only thing I’ll remember tomorrow
Is this energy
let it vibe
come fucks with the rhythm
and I’m gone

We still young and fly
i just come with the rhythm
There’s still a lot of time

We still young and fly
i just come with ambition
We’re still young

We still young and fly
We still young and fly
We still young and fly

We still young and fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...